Our green bell pepper is the smallest one out of our group of plants. It seems to be growing the slowest but it is still progressing.
- They were very common Mexico and Central America and spread throughout the 16th and 17 centuries, where now they are grown all around the world
- Green bell peppers are harvested before they become ripe
- Bell peppers are low in calories and have no grams of fat
- Bell peppers are not seasonal fruits, so they are available all year round
- They contain many vitamins such as vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin E
- Bell peppers are used in many recipes